BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010



"I was twenty-seven when I joined Fleetwood Mac. Everybody thought I was this teenager, but I had already lived with Lindsey for seven [sic?] years and been a cleaning lady. I worked at the Copper Penny, Clementine's and Bob's Big Boy [restaurants]. I supported Lindsey and I for years, 'cause he never worked or had a job. I was pretty grown up when I joined Fleetwood Mac. I was glad because I would not have been able to handle that kind of overnight success. From that day that we joined to June of that summer [1975], we were famous."





"If you've never experienced the really dark and deep lows of love, then you can never really experience the real highs of love. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Just to know that I…am capable of feeling that strongly about another person ~ that knocks me out. Because some people I know aren't capable of that." - Stevie Nicks




"There is always magic to be summoned at any point. I love to live in a world of magic, but not a fake world of magic. We all really basically have a lot of magic....it's only those of us that choose to accept it, that really understand it. It's there for everyone. That's the only thing that I feel that I am able to give to people and that's why I know that they respond to me because I try to give them only their own magic...not mine, but theirs." - Stevie Nicks




"Singing is the love of my life, but I was ready to give it all up because I couldn't handle people talking about how fat I was." ( I am so glad she hung in there.....she lets us know that a woman can be stunningly beautiful and plump at the same time......BRAVO STEVIE!!








For more playlists, please visit
my main music page at Mystic's Music Box

0 comments: