BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stephanie Lynn "Stevie" Nicks (born May 26, 1948) is an American singer-songwriter, best known for her work with Fleetwood Mac and an extensive solo career, which collectively have produced over forty Top 50 hits and has sold nearly 120 million albums. She has been noted for her ethereal visual style and symbolic lyrics.

http://quicktime.warnerbrosrecords.com/StevieNicks/images/index_03.jpg

Nicks began her solo career in 1981 with the album Bella Donna, and she has produced five more solo studio albums to date. After the release of her first solo album, Rolling Stone deemed her "The Reigning Queen of Rock and Roll".

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


"A long, long time ago I decided I was going to have a kind of mystical presence, so I made my clothes, my boots, my hair, and my whole being go with that. But it wasn't something I just made up at that point. It's the way I've always been. I've always believed in good witches-not bad witches-and fairies and angels." - Stevie Nicks





0 comments: